Single Authored Volumes
- June 2016: John Winchester’s Orchestrated Fall from Grace in Supernatural, Self-Published.
- September 2015: A Galaxy of Possibilities: Representation and Storytelling in Star Wars (New Revised Edition), Self-Published.
- July 2015: Talyn’s Heroic Journey in Farscape, Self-Published.
- May 2015: Before Mako Came Yoko: Comparative Study of Pacific Rim and Yoko Tsuno, Self-Published.
- October 2013: Gender Dynamics in Star Wars: The Old Republic: A Focus on Female Characters, Thought Catalog (USA).
- March 2017: Sci-Fi Women Interviews – The 2016 Collection, Smashwords.
- March 2016: Sci-Fi Women Interviews – The 2015 Collection, Smashwords.
- March 2015: Feminist Bloggers: The 2014 Collection, Smashwords.
- March 2014: Stories in Post-Human Cultures, co-edited with A. Brackin, Ph.D., Inter-Disciplinary Press (UK).
- December 2012: Cultural Perspectives of Video Games: From Designer to Player, Co-edited with A. Brackin, Ph.D, Inter-Disciplinary Press (UK).
- June 2017: “Dana Scully’s Empowerment as a Bio-Terrorism Survivor“, Feminist Spaces 3.2 Spring/Summer 2017 (USA).
- August 2015: “Sam Worthington: Negotiating Humanity in Avatar and Terminator Salvation” in New Human Fictions, edited by Nicholas van Orden, Inter-Disciplinary Press (UK).
- March 2015: “Children and Youth Media” and “In Case People Still Wondered Why Feminism And #YesAllWomen Are Needed”, in Feminist Bloggers: The 2014 Collection, Smashwords.
- January 2014: “Revisiting Indian Traditionalism in Shabd“, in Pennsylvania Literary Journal Volume V, Issue 3, Fall 2013, Anaphora Literary Press (USA).
- September 2013: “Sam Worthington: Hybrid Faces”, in Navigating Cybercultures, edited by Nicholas van Orden, Inter-Disciplinary Press (UK).
- July 2013: “Alternate Universe Fan Videos and the reinterpretation of the media source“, in The Phoenix Papers (USA).
- December 2012: “Dragon Age: Offered and Created Womanhood“, in Cultural Perspectives of Video Games: From Designer to Player, Inter-Disciplinary Press (UK).
- June 2012: “Boomer: the Feminine and Cyborg Metamorphosis“, in From Cyborgs to Facebook: Technological Dreams and Feminist Critiques, Sophia (Brussels, Belgium).
- May 2012: “Vidding: Blending the Fannish and the Academic“, in the Litartco (Montreal, Canada).
- November 2016: Dream Crusher, Self-Published.
- November 2015: Clairvoyance Chronicles Volume One, Self-Published.
- April 2015: La Cité de Sharianth,Self-Published.